Mar 28, 2011

Spring Break





Been on vacation with my gf to visit my amazing bestest sister and mom. I have never done so much walking in a long time! The beach weather wasn't the best nor the worse. but it didn't matter. Just spending time with family was all i needed in my life. family will always heal the soul.
Ate out at a bunch of places but didn't really take pics of them or the names of the places but there was pretty good from sushi, breakfast, ice cream, steak and pho. i could go on about my trip but it would just bore you all. but california was fun and added to many great memories.
ill try post pics of disneyland on here soon.

but as for random stuff i would like to ramble about i keep hearing facebook this Facebook that...and how bad it is for you and how many hours people spend on it... and i still cant really figure out whats the point... yea its nice to talk and see long time friends/family etc but mainly people are just checking other peoples status and thats probably it.. its like everyone in a way is stocking another person even though you don't mean it. For those that don't know i've been on a Facebook strike in a way.. i one day might have it again but as for now its been deleted and going strong for 3 weeks now. probably even longer...


The Allergy Kit news
- I have finished 1-7 vials and so far pretty good i must say but the journey continues. i still have pollen which im finishing up today and im doing smoke vial. tree, cats/dog/dust mites still. and then repeat vial 1-7 still so its probably going be another 2-3 months max. I will email herb if its something i will need to redo in the future .. but they are getting a new redesigned site soon. for those with allergies i hope that my journey through this can help and improve your life cause i know this is a life changing thing. stay tuned!

sorry if some things don't make sense i don't reread over my posts. I get into typing coma and cant stop.






No comments: