Apr 10, 2011

First week came by....






fast!!! Before i know it im sure my first test will be happening... don't eve want to think about it. So i finally got my lava lamp thanks to my right hand gf that helped me win all the tickets i needed. The thing is seriously big! 27' is no joke! I randomly want a LV bag.... is that crazy and if not how about the price of 1100-1400 depending on which on i like in person more....
call me crazy hopefully i stop liking it and save myself the money that i don't have haha, being a college student and not working.... I could do a lot more things with that amount of money....
but summer is coming up and i will have my camera and it'll be put to pretty good use ....not. but still don't you ever get those random things that you want but don't really need...


THE ALLERGY KIT

I am on the second time of doing dust vial so i have 1 more before im done. I just purchased the tree and cold vial. The bill is racking up on this treatment but is still far cheaper then doing the shots every week and all the meds i bought. $135 spent on the extra vials plus the $179 for the kit = total of $314 i will be needing about 2-3 more vials so im looking at a total of around $450 investment in this which is still wayyyy cheaper then my bill i got from my doctors! As long as this thing sticks and i never get symptoms and issues anymore im a very happy camper!! sp far so good! im a happy camper!!

No comments: