May 11, 2011

i tried....

I tried going on to an allergy forum today and i guess im a big spammer and got banned in record time... it was from the allergychat.org . I hope that all the people see or come and visit this site. great stuff and im sorry to say i cant be there to join and help out and give my opinion and insite. I am not selling anything here. and i am not making any money off this. Im blogging about my life and allergy treatment. Do you see any ads on here? no! or me pressuring you buy something..... im just thankful to be doing so good! you would think people would want to talk to you and ask questions and want to be cured. it almost seems like people would rather just have this problem forever... i know i wouldn't having gone threw so much in a year i can tell you i wouldn't ever want it again and wish i never got it. but i guess you can say that its been an eye opener and def a learning experience. to all those that follow and read this stuff its for your benefit not mines. But i thank you for coming, i post for you guys. if i get no viewers i clearly will stop posting as i know no ones seems to be interested or needs any help...

1 comment: