Jun 18, 2011

Update on allergy life

I have been having some issues again as I did have in the past. iIs been like this for about 3-4 day now. i have been taking vitamin c everyday since its happened, i've averaged about 2 a day. problems range from dry cough to dryness in throat. Im hoping this is a short phase as im treating myself with the other vials. I know the treatment states its suppose to help improve and permanently stay that way.. so i dont know why im getting these old problems again... I know during vial 7 I started to have some minor issues from time to time. ill email Herb and see what he says.... but things are still way better then before! My old treatment with natural medicine did help a lot but it only lasted about 3 months if i can recall correctly. And that is why i jumped the gun on the allergy kit cause i had nothing looses and only to gain. It has been more then 3 months and hope to stay strong and good!

No comments: