Sep 19, 2011

its been awhile

Its been awhile guys but I'm back to update you on many things. First off I was off to California for awhile and It was a blast. I visited my sister and my girlfriends family, even went to my first egyptian wedding. I worked out while i was gone surprisingly and walked plenty. I noticed my allergies where great there. Air quality was great and the only time I seemed to noticed issues were when I was working out. Last month I probably averaged about 4-6 for the whole month. My plans for the kit in the future is to stop doing it for a time period. This fall will be a big test to see how I feel and do. Noticeably the cold have been bugging me a little but with the warm weather in tact time will only tell when or if my symptoms might start kicking in again, hopefully not....

No comments: